According to the National Association of Realtors, buyers and sellers have different perspectives about home staging. For example:
Buyer's Agent Perspective to Staging a Home:
- 49% of buyers agents feel home staging has a positive effect on buyers' view of a home
- 77% of agents feel staging helps buyers visualize living in a home
- The most important rooms to stage are: living room, master bedroom and kitchen
- 30% of buyer's agents feel staging a home increases the price offered by a buyer between 1%-5%
Seller's Agent Perspective to Staging a Home:
- 38% of seller's agents stage all of their listings prior to putting them on the market
- The cost of staging is typically paid by the seller before the home is listed
- 39% of seller's agents said a staged home sells faster
- The most common recommendations from home stagers were: decluttering, entire home cleaning, carpet cleaning, and removing pets during showings
We believe home staging is a key component in the selling process and can make a major difference in how fast a home is sold. We have seen this time and time again in the Ponte Vedra real estate market.
If interested in how we can help you sell your Ponte Vedra home, please take a look at our home selling services and get in touch with us today.
Lisa Barton, the owner of Lisa Barton Team Ponte Vedra Beach - Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners, is a top real estate agent in Ponte Vedra Beach and the surrounding communities. Lisa specializes in luxury real estate sales, including gated communities, waterfront properties, and estate homes. A graduate from the University of Florida and George Mason University, Lisa currently resides in Marsh Landing with her husband.