Here are a few of the latest developments:
- Spray Waterpark – Interactive spray park with climbing, sliding, and water play. Also has a large pool, deck, food court, bar, and stage area for residents to enjoy.
- Schoolyard – Exclusive to Crosswater residents, features include dog parks, trails, a playground, and a playfield.
- Nocatee Landing – Breathtaking views of the Intracoastal West with a pavilion, parking, non-motorized boat launch, and restrooms.
Businesses that have announced Nocatee locations (2018-2020)
- Baptist Health Medical Campus
- Flagler Health Village
- CareSpot Urgent Care
- Panera Bread
- First Watch
- Clean Juice
- Greenwise Market
Ready to enjoy some family fun? Here are some of the regularly scheduled activities in Nocatee –
- Food Truck Friday – Occurring every other week, this public event hosts numerous food trucks, adult beverages, and a kid zone.
- Nocatee Farmers Market – Takes place every month with over 70 vendors. Bounce houses and crafts available for the kids.
- Family Movie Night – Different movies each month, snacks, and beverages available for purchase. Bring your own chairs and bug spray!
Lisa Barton, the owner of Lisa Barton Team Ponte Vedra Beach - Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners, is a top real estate agent in Ponte Vedra Beach and the surrounding communities. Lisa specializes in luxury real estate sales, including gated communities, waterfront properties, and estate homes. A graduate from the University of Florida and George Mason University, Lisa currently resides in Marsh Landing with her husband.