This luxurious home in Freedom Landing at Crosswater is smart, sophisticated and move-in ready. Built by ICI Homes, this modified Serena floorplan lives large with high ceilings, arched entryways, wood-tile flooring and designer finishes everywhere you turn including sliding plantation shutters leading to the lanai!
There are two changes the sellers made to the Serena floor plan when they built this home 3 years ago. One, they built a half bath placed conveniently by the pool. The bathroom connects to the house’s HVAC system and is heated and cooled. It is a great addition to the floor plan because it prevents family and guests from having to go inside the house to use the restroom soaking wet! The second significant modification the sellers made was in the master bedroom closet. They asked the builder to move the large HVAC system from their closet to a room with a door in the garage. It opened up more space for them to expand their custom closet design without sacrificing space in the garage.
The home has many other special touches. We talked to Sean Muserallo, member of the Lisa Barton Team, about what makes this floorplan unique. Check out our video (above) to see more.
- 49 Shadow Ridge Trail in Freedom Landing at Crosswater
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in 2,251 square ft
- Marble tile backsplash which matches the shower floor in master bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with white shaker cabinets, beautiful quartz countertops and a center island gas cooktop and vent
- Screened lanai with a sparkling saltwater pool overlooks the lake-to-preserve view in the backyard
- Motorized solar shades offer privacy during pool time
- Blaze gas grill and Summerset Outdoor Pizza Oven included with the outdoor kitchen
- Solar panels on the roof power the house and pool
- Whole house generator
- Paid off bond portion of the CDD fees (which will save the new homeowner on their annual property tax bill)
For more photos and information on this listing, please visit our website or contact Sean Muserallo via phone at 904-864-5227 or email at Sean@LisaSellsPonteVedra.com.